The 2017 Conference will be held on October 19th and 2oth, 2017 at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio. Great speakers, great topics, social event night and shopping are just a few of the exciting things that we have planned for this years conference. Part of the proceeds from the shopping event will be donated to a charity selected by the Cincinnati-Kentucky chapter.
– Registration Fee: Early Bird Registration is $199 and the deadline is 09/16/2017
– Regular Registration is $224 and the registration deadline is 10/14/2017 (No Refunds after 10/11/2017) – Dress Code: Business Casual – Room temperatures vary so dress accordingly.
Registration Payment Method: Checks made payable to OCPP or PayPal
Lodging: Conference Rate $139 per night for single or double occupancy – rate is valid through Saturday, October 21, 2017 and can be booked until Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
Click Here to Reserve Your Room
Group Name: 2017 Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals
Discount Code: FPP
5100 Upper Metro Place
Map and Directions
Phone: (614) 790-9000
The Dublin area is an upscale suburb of Columbus. It is conveniently located about 12 miles Northwest of downtown, and within twenty miles of the airport. Those that choose lodging at Embassy Suites will receive either a standard king suite (one king size bed) or a standard double suite (two double beds) which include the following:
· Separate living room with a full sized sleeper sofa
· Two flat screen televisions
· Kitchens with a microwave, refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker
· Executive desks for flexible work environments
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Per night cost: $139 to be extended into the weekend for those wishing to prolong their stay.
* FOR ATTENDEES SPENDING THE NIGHT AT EMBASSY SUITES: Cooked-To-Order Breakfast (omelet station and full buffet) – 6:30 am – 9:30 am each morning (Monday-Friday), 7:00 am – 10:30 am (Friday and Saturday) – located in the Kilpatrick’s restaurant and atrium each morning.
* Cocktail Reception (cocktails, beer, wine, and dry snacks), – 5:30 – 7:30 pm each evening – located in the manager’s reception area each evening.
If you plan to extend your stay in Columbus then you can go to the Experience Columbus website to see all of the events and attractions that might interest you in the Columbus area. http://www.experiencecolumbus.com/