The 2018 Conference will be held on August 23rd and 24th, 2018 at the Marriot Northwest Hotel in Dublin, Ohio. Great speakers, great topics, social event night and shopping are just a few of the exciting things that we have planned for this years conference. Part of the proceeds from the shopping event will be donated to a charity selected by the one of the Ohio chapters.
– Registration Fee: $199.00! ($25 off) – Early Bird Registration is applicable until June 30th, 2018.
– Regular Registration TBA – Dress Code: Business Casual – Room temperatures vary so dress accordingly.
Registration Payment Method: Checks made payable to OCPP or PayPal
Lodging: $134.00/night – Book Here
5605 Blazer Pkwy
Map and Directions
The Dublin area is an upscale suburb of Columbus. It is conveniently located about 12 miles Northwest of downtown, and within twenty miles of the airport. Those that choose lodging at Marriot Northwest Hotel will receive either a standard king suite (one king size bed) or a standard double suite (two double beds) which include the following:
· Separate living room with a full sized sleeper sofa
· Two flat screen televisions
· Kitchens with a microwave, refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker
· Executive desks for flexible work environments
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Per night cost: $134.00/night rate to be extended into the weekend for those wishing to prolong their stay.
If you plan to extend your stay in Columbus then you can go to the Experience Columbus website to see all of the events and attractions that might interest you in the Columbus area. http://www.experiencecolumbus.com/