2020 Conference - Attendee Registration
About the Conference
After careful consideration and discussion among the board and committee members of the Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals, we are sending this notice to all that the 2020 OCPP Conference has been cancelled. We are using Governor DeWine and the Ohio Health Department’s recommendations on prevention activities with a focus on the health and safety of our members and our community. As such, the Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals that was scheduled for August 27th & 28th, 2020 is effectively cancelled. Plans for 2021 conference have already begun!
Please save the date August 26th & 27th, 2021.
Again, thank you for your continued support for the Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals (OCPP)! We look forward to learning and networking with you in the future. Please direct any questions to our chapter email: [email protected].
Board and Committee members
Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals
Need help getting to this year’s OCPP?
Our Publicity Committee has prepared a sample letter explaining why it is important to help you and your career by attending the conference. Download the sample letter to let it help you get there!
Benefits to you
At the Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals you can:
- Earn up to 10 re-certification credit hours.
- Learn about the latest technology impacting our industry.
- Network, Network, Network!
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Get the latest legislative updates.
- Listen and learn from dynamic speakers!
- Make new friends and renew old acquaintances.
- Re-energize yourself.
- Relax and have fun at the social event.
- Have Fun!