The Greater Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Canton Hall of Fame, Miami Valley, and Toledo Ohio Chapters of the American Payroll Association proudly present annual Ohio Statewide Conferences. With over 800 members across the APA’s six Ohio Chapters, we represent many of the state’s top companies. Each year we have had over 175 attendees at our conference. We look forward to seeing all of you at our annual conference.
After attending our conference you will leave with new ideas, updated information, and solutions to your issues that will help you grow in the payroll profession.
Our Publicity Committee has prepared a sample letter explaining why it is important to help you and your career by attending the conference. Download the sample letter to let it help you get there!Sample Letter
At the Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals you can:
– Earn up to 10 re-certification credit hours.
– Learn about the latest technology impacting our industry.
– Network, Network, Network!
– Grow personally and professionally.
– Get the latest legislative updates.
– Listen and learn from dynamic speakers!
– Make new friends and renew old acquaintances.
– Re-energize yourself.
– Relax and have fun at the social event.
– Have Fun!